Choosing your career path might be a dreadful task. SO many possibilities out there, and so many questions!
But worry not — we come with answers.
To help you choose your digital career, we have developed 8 Digital Jobs Profiles that we found to be the most in demand across European employers. We hope this will give you an idea of what your professional future might look like.
In our Digital Job Profiles cycle, you will learn about the main goals, tasks and ICT skills required for each position. We will also explore what type of organisations look for employees with specific job profiles.
Ready to begin? Today we’re introducing: PRODUCT & SERVICES TESTER!
Tester tests software, applications or services, following test plans. Sometimes they also design these test plans themselves. Their aim is to endure that applications and software function properly before delivering them to internal and external clients.
What does a Tester do?
- working with test cases, scenarios and plans
- executing software tests
- perform software unit, module and end-to-end testing
- writing software testing documentation
- replicating customer software issues
- reporting test findings
Where can they work?
- as a part of a team in an IT department of large organisations
- in tech sector companies
Which ICT skills do they need to have?
- working on a personal computer
- experience with using common office applications and software
- knowledge of and experience in using specialised test software